Obama Gun Control
President Barack Obama, accompanied by Vice President Joe Biden and children who wrote the president about gun violence following last month's shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., signs executive orders, Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013, in the South Court Auditorium at the White House in Washington. The children and their parents from left, Hinna Zeejah, 8, and Nadia Zeejah, Hinna's mother, Taejah Goode, 10, and Kimberly Graves, Taejahís mother, Julia Stokes, 11, and Dr. Theophil Stokes, Julia's father, and Grant Fritz, 8, and Elisabeth Carlin, Grant's mother. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.