BROTHERS TEACH DANCERS
Leading choreographers and OCU alumni, brothers Marcel, in background wearing black, and Kevin Wilson, foreground, returned to Oklahoma City University to teach a dance class on Friday, Nov. 2, 2012, in the Ann Lacy School of American Dance and Arts Management on the school's campus. The Wilson brothers are well known in the music and dance industry for their cutting-edge choreography and unique fusion of jazz, contemporary, hip hop, pop and musical-theater dance. They have performed with recording artists including Madonna, Beyonce, the late Whitney Houston and have toured globally with entertainers such as Janet Jackson, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.