Mideast Syria Opposition
FILE - In this Thursday Jan. 26, 2006 file photo, Riad Seif, a leading Syrian opposition figure and a member of the opposition Syrian National Council, speaks a week after his release from prison in Damascus, Syria. Members of Syria's opposition-in-exile bristle at the Obama administration's suggestion that Washington will handpick more representative leaders including Seif at a crucial conference in Qatar next week. The new U.S. push appears aimed at creating a unified body that could work more closely with the West, but groups both inside Syria and out will likely resist over concerns that foreign countries will dictate the course of their civil war. (AP Photo/Bassem Tellawi, file)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.