A sign proclaiming a lack of valuables inside is posted in the door of a veterinary clinic on a storm and fire ravaged block in Rockaway Beach, Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012, in the the Queens borough of New York. Weather experts have some good news for beleaguered coastal residents in the Northeast: A new storm that threatened to complicate Hurricane Sandy cleanup efforts now looks like it will be weaker than expected.(AP Photo/Jason DeCrow)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3630College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3354Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.