DEVON TOWER PROGRESS
The sites ranked best and worst among the three finalists for a new convention center are shown in this photo. The option ranked highest by Populous, a consultant hired to evaluate the sites, and a committee tasked with overseeing the selection, favor the former Bob Howard Downtown Ford dealership shown just south of the Myriad Gardens. A site previously and still rejected by the committee, but brought back by Populous, includes the electric substation shown south of the Oklahoma City Arena. The current Cox Convention Center is shown in the middle of the photo. JIM BECKEL
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.