Chile Earthquake Town
In this photo taken Nov. 29, 2012, a student walks past a sign indicating an evacuation route in the event of a tsunami, in Navidad, Chile. The road to the town of Navidad (Christmas in Spanish) is lined by a forest of eucalyptus trees and wildflowers that grow around painted tsunami warning signs that urge residents to build their homes high or dash for higher ground in case of a quake. (AP Photo/Luis Hidalgo)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.