Mideast Egypt US Israel Palestinians
FILE - In this Saturday, July 14, 2012 file photo, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton speaks at a joint press conference with Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohammed Kamel Amr, right, at the presidential palace in Cairo, Egypt. Egypt has asked the United States to push Israel to stop its offensive against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, warning that the violence could "escalate out of control." Egypt's Foreign Ministry says in a statement released Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012 that Foreign Minister Mohammed Amr spoke with U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton late the night before, asking for "immediate U.S. intervention to stop the Israeli aggression." (AP Photo/Maya Alleruzzo, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3987As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3816Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.