Missing NYC Boy
Pedro Hernandez appears in Manhattan criminal court, Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2012, in New York. Harvey Fishbein, the lawyer for Hernandez, charged with 1979 killing of Etan Patz, says his client will plead not guilty because he made a false confession. Hernandez' next court date is set for Dec. 12, when he'll have a chance to enter a plea. He's being held without bail. (AP Photo/Louis Lanzano, Pool)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3637Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3548Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3516As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.