Gary Doby is taken from the Pottawatomie County Courthouse Wednesday afternoon, Jan. 9, 2013, after the former Oklahoma Baptist University professor pleaded guilty to 20 charges of sex crimes against children and was sentenced to life in prison. He must serve more than 38 years before becoming eligible for parole. Prosecutors charged Doby and Kimberly Crain, a former teacher at McLoud Elementary School, with sex crimes for allegedly photographing some of her female students in skimpy clothing and underwear. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.