Cynih (cq) Robins (cq) bites into her pie. Kindergarten students at Eugene Field Elementary School in Oklahoma City have been learning about Thanksgiving traditions and the history of the national holiday in America. Their teachers helped them make paper sack vests and turkey head pieces to wear. To celebrate the end of the Thanksgiving lesson and reward the students for working so hard, about 80 students in the four kindergarten classes held a pumpkin pie break in the cafeteria Tuesday afternoon, Nov. 20, 2012. The students dressed in their creative paper sack turkey vests and head dresses. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4143Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4066Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3795As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.