A motorcade escorts to the airport a hearse carrying the remains of Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012. Niemeyer, 104, the groundbreaking architect who designed Brazil's futuristic capital and much of the United Nations complex, died Wednesday night in Rio de Janeiro, the seaside city where he was born and where his remains will be buried after he is honored with a service in Brasilia at the presidential palace he designed. (AP Photo/Felipe Dana) (AP Photo/Felipe Dana)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.