OKLAHOMA CITY / SKYLINE / AERIAL VIEW
OKLAHOMA CITY / SKYLINE / AERIAL VIEW: Aerial view of downtown Oklahoma City looking east along Main Street from about Shartel Avenue. Bekins Storage (right foreground) was located at 706 W. Main; Clark Motor Co. (left foreground) was located at 115 N. Shartel. Corner of the Civic Center can be seen at lower left. Staff photo by Jim Lucas taken 8/30/1955; photo ran in the 9/5/1955 Daily Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.