Russia Syrian Evacuation Challenges
Russian-Syrian family leave passport control zone just after their arrival from Beirut in Moscow Domodedovo airport, Russia, Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013. The Kremlin's evacuation of Russians from Syria on Tuesday marks a turning point in its view of the civil war, representing increasing doubts about Bashar Assad's hold on power and a sober understanding that it has to start rescue efforts before it becomes too late. The operation has been relatively small-scale - involving fewer than 100 people, mostly women and children - but it marks the beginning of what could soon turn into a risky and challenging operation. (AP Photo/Alexander Zemlianichenko)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 9407How to help tornado victims
- 8455Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8294Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.