Cotton Bowl Coaches Football
Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops smiles as he answers a question during a news conference leading up to the Cotton Bowl NCAA college football game Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013, in Irving, Texas. Before Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin became a succesful head coach, he was on Stoops' staff at Oklahoma. Before that, they were both assistant coaches recruiting the same area. Now Sumlin takes his Texas A&M team against Stoops' Sooners in a Jan. 4th Cotton Bowl matchup of former Big 12 rivals that are both 10-2. (AP Photo/LM Otero) ORG XMIT: TXMO105
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.