Kashmiri children ask Indian paramilitary soldiers permission to cross barbed wire set up as road block by soldiers on the fourth consecutive day of curfew imposed after the execution of a Kashmiri man convicted in a deadly 2001 attack on India's Parliament in Srinagar, India, Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013. Mohammed Afzal Guru was hanged in New Delhi early Saturday. Ahead of the execution, authorities had anticipated anti-India protests and ordered people in most of the Indian-held part of the disputed Kashmir region to remain indoors indefinitely. (AP Photo/ Mukhtar Khan)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6946Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6921Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5498Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.