Health Overhaul Primer Medicaid
ADVANCE FOR TUESDAY, JAN. 29 AND THEREAFTER - This photo taken Jan. 18, 2013 shows part-time home health care provider Debra Walker in her home in Houston. President Barack Obama thinks his health care law makes states an offer they can't refuse. Whether to expand Medicaid _the federal-state program for the poor and disabled_ could be the most important decision facing governors and legislatures this year. The repercussions go beyond their budgets, directly affecting the well-being of residents and the finances of critical hospitals. Awaiting decisions are people like Walker, a part-time home health care provider. She had a good job with health insurance until she got laid off in 2007. (AP Photo/Pat Sullivan)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.