APTOPIX Mideast Egypt Train Accident
RETRANSMISSION FOR ALTERNATE CROP -- An Egyptian looks through books and school bags that were strewn along the tracks at the scene where a speeding train crashed into a bus carrying children to their kindergarten, killing at least 47, officials said, near Assiut in southern Egypt, Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012. The bus was carrying more than 50 children between 4 and 6 years old when it was hit by a train near al-Mandara village in Manfaloot district in the province of Assiut, a security official said, adding that it appears that the railroad crossing was not closed as the train sped toward it. (AP Photo/Mamdouh Thabet)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.