LEGISLATIVE HEARING: DHS Commission member Brad Yarbrough, right, explains his position while answering a question by lawmakers. Rep. Richard Morrissette and several fellow legislators conducted a public hearing at the state Capitol Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011, looking into complaints against the Department of Human Services. Yarbrough was named the chairman of the Commission at a meeting earlier in the day. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman ORG XMIT: KOD
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3362Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3190Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3174Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.