A man reads a newspaper in a street of Ain Amenas, near the gas plant where hostages have been kidnapped by Islamic militants, Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013. Algeria's special forces stormed the natural gas complex in the middle of the Sahara desert in a final assault Saturday, killing 11 militants, but not before they in turn killed seven hostages, the state news agency reported.(AP Photo/Anis Belghoul)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3554How to help tornado victims
- 3541Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3452Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.