Mideast Egypt Choosing a Pope
In this Monday, Oct. 29, 2012 photo, Coptic Bishops pray prior to a press conference held to announce the three finalist candidates for the new Coptic Pope in Cairo, Egypt. Egypt's ancient Coptic Christian church named a new pope on Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012 to spiritually guide the community through a time when many fear for their future with the rise of Islamists to power and deterioration in police powers after last year's uprising. (AP Photo/George Mohsen, El Shorouk Newspaper) EGYPT OUT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.