Keegan Erbst gathers with the Sequoyah Middle School football team a during halftime of their game, Thursday, September 27, 2012. Keegan, who has muscular dystrophy and is confined to a wheelchair, got involved with the team after players Lucas Coker, Colton James, and Parker Tumleson, suggested it to the coach. Photo by Bryan Terry, The Oklahoman
- Muscular dystrophy doesn't stop Keegan Erbst from being part of the team - 2012-10-24
- Oklahoma football: Torrea Peterson proves kindness found anywhere on depth chart - 2012-11-12
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5013Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4557Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4155Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.