LIVING HISTORY MUSEUM
Ashton Bensinger portrays King George for visitors. Wearing authentic era attire, students in Rhonda Watkins' fourth and fifth grade social studies classes at Schwartz Elementary School portrayed various figures from the American Revolution period during a living history museum program in the school's library on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013. The students selected a historical person from a list provided by Watkins, and were required to research the subject, write a report and make a verbal presentation about the person. All students in the school were invited to the library to hear the characters tell about their lives. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.