LIVING HISTORY MUSEUM
Ashton Bensinger portrays King George for visitors. Wearing authentic era attire, students in Rhonda Watkins' fourth and fifth grade social studies classes at Schwartz Elementary School portrayed various figures from the American Revolution period during a living history museum program in the school's library on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013. The students selected a historical person from a list provided by Watkins, and were required to research the subject, write a report and make a verbal presentation about the person. All students in the school were invited to the library to hear the characters tell about their lives. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3664George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3376Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3309Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.