Position: Quarterback Size: 6-4, 218
Where he will impress: With his strong arm and size, Jones looks like a prototypical NFL quarterback. He's seasoned from four years as a college starter, and Jones' strong character will show during interviews.
Where he will underwhelm: Decision making, throwing accuracy and pre-snap reads are all areas in which Jones sometimes struggled throughout his OU career.
What he can gain at combine: Jones impressed throughout Senior Bowl practices, but struggled in the game itself. He could rise into the second round with an impressive combine showing.
Current draft projection: Third/fourth round
ANALYSIS BY JASON KERSEY, Staff Writer
PHOTO BY SARAH PHIPPS, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13578Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10346Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8794Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7680Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5623Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5418Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5016Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4897Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4295Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients