Giorgos Ypsilantis, kisses the wooden cross after being the first to retrieve it, during an Epiphany ceremony to bless the water in Greece's northern port city of Thessaloniki, on Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013. The traditional ceremony marks the Epithany, and similar ceremonies are held across Greece on river banks, seafronts and lakes, when an Orthodox priest throws a simple wooden cross into the water and swimmers race to be the first to retrieve it. (AP Photo/Nikolas Giakoumidis)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.