Lottery winner Julie Cervera, center, looks at her recently dead son pictured on a tattoo, as she is hugged by her grandson Rudy Ray, left, and daughter Charliena Marquez, right, after a news conference in San Bernardino, Calif., Friday, Nov. 2, 2012. The 69-year-old California grandmother came forward to claim a $23 million lottery jackpot after the winning ticket languished in her car's glove compartment for months and almost expired. With 180 days to claim the prize, Cervera only had until Nov. 25 to cash in. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3356Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3265Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3234George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.