Brazil Nightclub Fire
In this photo released by Brazil's Presidency, Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff, left, speaks about a fire that swept through a crowded nightclub killing at least 245 people i a southern Brazil, during a press conference in Santiago, Chile, Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013. Rousseff cut short a visit to Chile early Sunday to return home after the deadly nightclub fire. The fire killed at least 245 people and left at least 200 injured, police and firefighters said. (AP Photo/Brazil's Presidency)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6130Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 6065Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.