CAPITOL CHRISTMAS TREE
Climbing down from the top of the tree is Bud Dolan, the State Capitol Park contract administrator. He is assigned to the division of capitol asset management/ office of facilities services. He has been erecting the Capitol Christmas tree for 13 years. Workers began assembling the Christmas tree on the south plaza of the state Capitol Monday afternoon, Nov. 19, 2012. The 30-foot artificial pine tree has 256 branches and 2000 lights. The tree was donated to the state by the Weyerhaeuser Company Foundation seven years ago. Trustees from the Hillside Community Correctional Center assisted state employees in attaching the greenery and ornaments onto the frame. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3685College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3424Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3280Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.