In this Sept. 6, 2012 file photo, Joel Brodsky, left, and Steven Greenberg, attorneys for former Bolingbrook police officer Drew Peterson, confer outside the Will County Courthouse in Joliet, Ill., during the jury deliberations in Peterson's murder trial. The open lawyerly warfare between Brodsky, the lead counsel and co-counsel Greenberg, who also played a central role in the high-profile case, comes to a head Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013, at a hearing where a judge will decide if Peterson should get a new trial on grounds that the lead trial attorney allegedly did a shoddy job. (AP Photo/Paul Beaty, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.