Taiwan Jason Wu
FILE - In this Sept. 9, 2011 file photo, designer Jason Wu takes a bow after presenting his Spring 2012 collection during Fashion Week in New York. Wu may have won international recognition for twice designing inaugural gowns for U.S. first lady Michelle Obama, but judges in his native Taiwan seem unimpressed. Taiwan's Intellectual Property Court ruled Monday, Jan. 21, 2013 that Wu's new label "Miss Wu" could not be registered as a brand because it was not distinctive enough. He designed Michelle Obama's white inaugural gown in 2008. On Monday, she appeared in another of his creations, a shiny gown with a red halter top. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3625Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3377Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3147Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.