In this Friday, Nov. 30, 2012 photo, Syrian women and children watch a demonstration after Friday prayers in the Bustan Al-Qasr district of Aleppo, Syria. After months of fighting, thousands of residents have returned to the city as they attempt to return to their daily lives while heavy fighting is still taking place along the front lines in the city. Public demonstrations have unfolded after several weeks of silence as residents demand an end to the violence in Aleppo. (AP Photo/Narciso Contreras)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.