Volunteer Vicki Newby looks on as Phyrne Kendall cast her vote during election day on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012, in Yukon, Oklahoma. Photo by Chris Landsberger, The Oklahoman
- Heavy voter turnout reported in Oklahoma - 2012-11-06
- Oklahoma City voters say health care, economy are top issues - 2012-11-06
- GOP picks up two seats in the Oklahoma Senate - 2012-11-06
- Republicans Markwayne Mullin, Jim Bridenstine win U.S. House seats in Oklahoma - 2012-11-06
- Oklahoma's ballot measures draw support in early returns - 2012-11-06
- John Whetsel wins fifth term as Oklahoma County sheriff - 2012-11-06
- Obama powers to re-election despite weak economy - 2012-11-06
- Oklahoma voters waited in line for hours after polls closed Tuesday - 2012-11-07
- Romney captures all 77 counties in Oklahoma - 2012-11-06
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7150OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6514Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5059Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.