Border Remote Lands
In this Friday, Aug. 10, 2012 photo, rancher Dan Bell, who owns a 35,000-acre cattle ranch along the border between the United States and Mexico, checks out part of his property in Nogales, Ariz., including a watering station for his cattle, which is also user-friendly for illegal immigrants that walk his land. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4654Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4299Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4082'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.