Supporters wave flags in front of a giant monitor broadcasting a message by Silvio Berlusconi during a center-right coalition rally in Naples, Italy, Friday, Feb. 22, 2013. Silvio Berlusconi has skipped his last campaign rally before Italian elections because of an eye problem. The 76-year-old media mogul is trying to make a comeback, to win a fourth term as premier. He was supposed to address a rally in Naples on Friday, but instead spoke to supporters in a video message. Italian media quoted his personal doctor, Alberto Zangrillo, as saying Berlusconi was advised to skip the rally, because he has a posterior vitreous detachment in an eye. In the condition, common in the elderly, a gel-like substance naturally in the eye pulls away from the retina. (AP Photo/Salvatore Laporta)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.