Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb is surrounded by children as they pull on a rope to ring a replica Liberty Bell in front of the Oklahoma History Center; it is one of several events in the Oklahoma City area that allowed local residents to observe the national holiday honoring slain civil rights leader, Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. on Monday, Jan. 16, 2012, Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.