Inmate Bra Laundering
Inmates sort bras that were laundered at Central Maryland Correctional Facility in Sykesville, Md., Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012, as part of a breast cancer awareness campaign. Nearly 10,000 bras were expected to be laundered by the inmates after they were collected by a radio station in Frederick, Md. One dollar for each bra was donated to breast cancer research, and the cleaned bras are expected to be donated to women's shelters. Inmates at the facility annually handle more than 2.2 million pounds of laundry from state agencies and non-profit organizations in Maryland. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7170Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6866Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6473Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.