Southern Food Stroke
This Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013 photo shows a hamburger and tater tots at a restaurant in Charlotte, N.C. Deep-fried foods may be causing trouble in the Deep South. People whose diets are heavy on them and sugary drinks were more likely to suffer a stroke, according to a new study released Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013. (AP Photo/Chuck Burton)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.