FILE-- Surgeons were replacing actor Larry Hagman's deteriorating liver with a donor organ, a hospital spokesman said Wednesday, Aug. 23, 1995. Hagman, shown in this 1989 file photo, went into surgery at about 10 p.m. Tuesday. ``The surgery is still in progress and it looks as if it will be a 12-hour-long procedure,'' said Ron Wise, spokesman for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Wednesday morning. The 63-year-old actor's own liver was reportedly decaying from cancer and the effects of years of heavy drinking. (AP Photo/Alan Greth, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.