Ella Clair Dunk, 1 year old, held by her mother, pops her face into a painted cutout featuring a young Greek boy and girl in their native dress. Children posed behind the prop to have their photos taken. The Dunks are from Oklahoma City. Members of St. George's Greek Orthodox Church and community volunteers are sponsoring this years Greek Festival of Oklahoma City. The festival includes food, dancing and an introduction to Greek culture at the church, NW 145 and N. Pennsylvania on Saturday, Sep. 15, 2012, Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5050Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4865Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4264'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.