Health Overhaul States
FILE - In this May 16, 2012 file photo, Florida Gov. Rick Scott speaks in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. From the South to the heartland, cracks are appearing in the once-solid wall of Republican resistance to President Barack Obama's health care law. Gov. Scott, one of the most visible opponents of Obama's overhaul, now says "if I can get to yes, I want to get to yes." (AP Photo/J Pat Carter, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3336Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3267Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.