Children Abandoned Bus
Sherrie, second right, and Mark Shorten, right, pose for photos with their children, 12, left, and Chance, 6, in front of their home, a converted school bus, in Splendora, Texas on Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013. Nearly a year after their two children were found living virtually unsupervised in the old school bus, the Shortens regained full custody of their kids Tuesday when a judge dismissed a child welfare case against them. (AP Photo/Houston Chronicle, Karen Warren) MANDATORY CREDIT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.