This undated image provided by the University of Utah shows the Andromeda galaxy, made by the Hubble Space Telescope. Astronomers are looking for thousands of volunteers to scan computerized images of a neighboring galaxy in a survey that could explain how stars are continually being formed across the universe. The survey is exploring the Milky Way's nearest big neighbor, the Andromeda galaxy, about 2.5 million light-years away. (AP Photo/University of Utah)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.