Mary Joy Adlawan rests next to the coffin of her niece at a damaged public market which serves as a makeshift mortuary for typhoon Bopha's victims at New Bataan township, Compostela Valley in southern Philippines Saturday Dec. 8, 2012. Search and rescue operations following a typhoon that killed nearly 600 people in the southern Philippines have been hampered in part because many residents of this ravaged farming community are too stunned to assist recovery efforts, an official said Saturday. Mary Joy claimed she has Nine relatives who remain missing, including her mother and a brother. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28347Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17448Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7187OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5536OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4738Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3702Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3694Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3367Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3246Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.