Tricia Hackbarth removes items Sunday morning from the family room of her parents' home as family and friends of Joseph and Mary Reneau began cleaning the mess created from Saturday's earthquakes. A gaping hole in the ceiling was made when the chimney toppled onto the roof of the house. An earthquake late Saturday night caused extensive damage to the two-story ranch-style home of the Reneaus near the community of Sparks in Lincoln County. Contents inside their home were damaged earlier Saturday when an earthquake struck the same area. The Reneaus have lived in their house for 25 years. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.