Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin tosses an oversized ceremonial coin during a press conference at the state Capitol Monday, Nov. 21, 2011. Fallin joined a small delegation of representatives from the National Reining Horse Association (NHRA) to officially launch the World Reining League (WRL). The organization has chosen Oklahoma to be its home and will host an inaugural show on Jan. 19-21, 2012. At left is Dan Wall, executive director of the NHRA. In center is Craig Schmersal. They are team captains for the event and the coin toss determined which captain would have first pick of cowboy. Schmersal won the toss. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.