US International Credit Card Scam
FILE - In this Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, file photo FBI agents enter Raja Jewelers at 820 Newark Ave. in Jersey City. Investigating an international credit card fraud ring. The $200 million credit card scheme authorities broke up this week was notable not only for the amount of money involved, but the outlay of patience and planning it required. Defendants had to open accounts and spend years paying off balances and improving their credit scores. (AP Photo/The Jersey Journal, Reena Rose Sibayan)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8829How to help tornado victims
- 8583Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7041Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.