SALVATON ARMY BIKES
Moni Bieser discovers that her legs are longer than what this small bicycle with training wheels was built for as she rides the pink girl's bicycle to the inspection area after she assembled it. Beiser, a bicycle enthusiast who said she's been riding bikes since she was five years old, is a member of the Oklahoma Bicycle Society. She has helped assembled bikes for the Salvation Army's giveaway program for six years. More than 150 volunteers gathered inside the old Walmart building at Reno and Air Depot in Midwest City Saturday morning, dec. 3, 2011, to assemble 658 bikes that will be distributed by the Salvation Army to needy families in time for Christmas. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3313George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3240Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3193Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.