This image provided by New York Magazine shows the magazine's cover released Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012. The cover features a photograph taken by Iwan Baan on Wednesday, Oct, 31, 2012, showing New York City's Manhattan borough, half aglow and half in dark, after Superstorm Sandy slammed into the East Coast and morphed into a huge and problematic system, causing power outages for about 8.5 million. The cost of the storm could exceed $18 billion in New York alone. (AP Photo/New York Magazine, Iwan Baan) MANDATORY CREDIT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6186Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5739Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5547Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.