Gay Marriage Midnight Licenses
Amy Andrews, right, smiles as she wears a veil while standing in line with her partner Jeri Andrews while waiting to be among the first to be issued a marriage license to a same-sex couple, Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012, in Seattle. King County Executive Dow Constantine was to began issuing the licenses just after midnight, immediately upon certification of the November election that passed Referendum 74 allowing same-sex couples to wed. Amy Andrews wore the same veil during a symbolic, though not legal, marriage ceremony the couple had in 2011. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7121Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6843Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 5845Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.