Debbie Whisennand, right, talks with, from left, Madison Diercks, 10, Alyssa Sutton, 9, Kirstyn Hines, 11, and Rachael Diercks, 13, while they take a break from going through what is left of Whisennand's home in Woodward, Okla., Monday, April 16, 2012. Madison Diercks and Rachael Diercks used to attend the day care Whisennand ran out of her house. A tornado struck Woodward early Sunday morning. Photo by Nate Billings, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3548Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3510Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3477How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.